php hit counter The Everpresent Wordsnatcher: My other roommates are also cool
“you mean you have other words?” cried the bird happily. “well, by all means, use them.”

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My other roommates are also cool

Eric: "She's sixty-five, so she really knows how to throw a party."

I can't think of any particular recent Sung-Woo utterances. But he does have a secret admirer, and that certainly counts for something in the keeping-me-entertained department.

Free advice to everybody: people are a lot more interesting than no people. Keep a few around, if you can.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I called your house last night. Why? Because I needed a certain cookie recipe. You might know the one. Anyways, your mom mentioned that you might be visiting a little school in Indiana. Good, good.

February 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home