php hit counter The Everpresent Wordsnatcher: Moving On
“you mean you have other words?” cried the bird happily. “well, by all means, use them.”

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Moving On

my university has forsaken me. alas, this trusty webspace will soon be as the morning mist by noontide forgotten. and so, just as i left my stanford mail for gmail, so do i leave the stanford domain for the blogspot domain. at this rate, soon my whole life will be owned by google. well, as long as they keep giving it to me for free...

anyway, the point is that, as the error page should tell you for a while, you should now look for me at wordsnatcher.blogspot.com. actually, this blog will be at wordsnatcherblog.blogspot.com, but you get the idea. i may shuffle things around a bit within the wordsnatcher*.blogspot.com family, but you should always be able to find your way from the main page.

while i'm on the subject, do any of y'all pay any attention to my non-blog pages? i'm particularly trying to decide whether it's worth the effort to find a way to bring over my papers and music. i may let that stuff also go the way of the morning mist by noontide forgotten. we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home