php hit counter The Everpresent Wordsnatcher: Spam Withdrawal
“you mean you have other words?” cried the bird happily. “well, by all means, use them.”

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Spam Withdrawal

stanford space is finally down. this means that a couple of my sites have gone dead, which means i'm reshuffling the blogspace once more. if you're still at the old site, my main blog site is now here.

my school email address is dead now, too. if you don't know how to contact me, because i forgot to ever put up an autoreply message (sorry), my new address is the short version of my first name, my middle initial, and my last name, separated by periods, at gmail dot com. (try that on for size, spambots.) let me know if that's insufficiently convoluted for you. you can also contact me at my full name--first, middle, and last--at gmail dot com. or if that's still too confusing, i also have a stanfordalumni dot org account.

upshot is i've now fallen off the eight gazillion mailing lists i used to be on (and am bouncing like a superball--sorry, majordomo), which is a mixed blessing. on the one hand, i didn't really read nine out of ten of the emails i was getting. on the other hand, there was always that tenth one. ah well; chalk up the withdrawal as another post-college rite of passage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home